Orders are sent via An Post
Standard Post (Untracked) for orders under €15.00
Registered Post (Tracked) for orders over €15.00
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you wish to return or exchange an item please contact me within 7 days of delivery.
Return delivery costs are the responsibility of the buyer. The item must be returned in its original condition, any loss of value is the buyers responsibility.
In the unfortunate event of your order been damaged during postage please contact me within 7 days of delivery date with a photo of the damage. We will then arrange replacement or refund.
Taxes & Import Duty
Please be aware that international orders may be subject to import duties and taxes, these costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
PAYMENT, PRIVACY & SECURITY
Online payments are processed directly by STRIPE you can read their Data Privacy and Security Policies HERE.
As a small independent artist with a love of nature & environment I aim to be make eco conscious choices within my art practise process to do a small part for our planet.
- Using ‘local’ Suppliers:
- All supplies are sourced within Ireland.
- Frames & mountboards are made in Cork.
- Art Prints: All Prints are made with FSC certified paper which ensures it has been sourced from responsibility managed forests that are environmentally conscious.
- Greeting Cards: Printed on Recycled Card supplied with Eco Craft Envelope packaged in a compostable cornstarch sleeve.
- Prints are packaged within clear Cornstarch compostable sleeves with a 100% recycled backing board.
- Postal Tubes are made from recycled card.
- Tea-Towels are Printed & hand crafted in Ireland using Eco printing ink on Eco Cotton.